Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sanding and more sanding

I'm making a lot of headway on sanding the front aprons.  Admittedly, I wish I was a lot further along than I am, but I'll do what I can.  Obviously with the holidays being among us, things are a lot more busy.

I picked up a few tools this past weekend:

A set of 4 chisels, ranging from 1" wide to 1/4" wide. 
A set of snap ring pliers
A 5-piece set of new pliers/cutters. 

The chisels are for the nasty undercoating crap all over the body.  The snap ring pliers are for the eventual T-5 rebuild, and the pliers/cutters are just for having :)

Well, that's all for this evening.  I'll probably have more time to work again on Thursday evening, and will hopefully "finish" one or both sides of the aprons.  Then I can move on to the front...and who knows where I'll go from there.

No comments: